Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Dear Husband

Dear Husband,

There are a few things I probably should have told you before we got married.

-I'm going to keep all the wedding magazines I collected during our engagement. And I'll still pull them out from time to time.

-I have a cupboard full of mixing bowls, and I need to keep every single one of them.

-I also need to keep the kitchen gadgets that I can't remember the names of, and can't remember what their uses are.

-I have great ideas about what the kitchen should look like. Oh, I forgot. You actually already learned that when we registered for wedding gifts.

-When we're shopping and my purse is in the cart, you are not allowed to leave it unattended for any reason.

-When we travel, I'm going to take my hair dryer, curling iron, straightener, mousse, hairspray, AND 2 shampoos.

-Then I'll take 20 minutes to do my hair, and end up putting it in a ponytail.

-I'm also going to take a bag full of drinks and snacks. And we'll have to stop every hour to use the bathroom.

-Then weI'll probably need to stop for snacks when the ones I brought don't look interesting.

-OH! And the night before we leave for our honeymoon, I'm going to realize we need an oil change AND my drivers license is expired.

-If a bug flies down my shirt, I'm going to scream and jump around. I might even drop the bag of groceries I'm carrying and break everything inside.

-I might wash our towels with a rug and die them all brown. And I there's a good chance I'll keep burning everything I cook.

-My car will often be a mess. I might have to clear a spot for you when you ride with me.

-I'm going to drive you absolutely crazy, but I'm too cute for you to get mad at.

Here's to another list in 3 more months!

Love,

Your Wife

1 comment: