Monday, June 21, 2010

10 Things I Like About Waffle House

Waffle House is one of my favorite restaurants. I'm a cheap date.

Here's what I like most:

1. It's a hole in the wall diner.

2. They have sugar free syrup.

3. It's open 24 hours. You never know when the need for scrambled eggs with cheese, wheat toast, grits, and occasionally bacon will strike you.

4. The lady who laughs like a hyena at the one I frequent. Actually no, I don't like her laugh at all. It's actually pretty annoying. I jumped the first time I heard it.

5. The 'light' portion of the menu includes a ham biscuit, and a chicken melt.

6. They ask me if I'd like my regular when I come in. Yes, thank you, I would.

7. They keep their job applications very accessible, right next to the cash register. I take one when I'm about to have a rough day at work.

8. To apply, all you have to do is list all of your criminal convictions and call their hotline from a quiet landline. Oh! And take the questions seriously. That's what the application says. No tomfoolery folks! These people run a tight ship.

9. My favorite waitress likes 'Twilight'. We talk about it. I forgot her name.

10. Wait, her name's Mel. Mel likes vampires. She's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment