I'm finally getting something up on my 'About Me' page, so I thought I'd make it a blog post too! A few fun facts:
1. I love, LOVE Diet Coke. I've tried to break the habit many a time, but so far, no luck. It's my vice.
2. I can't have sugar. Hence the blog name. Been this way for half my years.
3. I am not an animal person at all, but I LOVE my dog.
4. I have 1 sister, 2 stepsisters, 1 half sister, and an adopted brother.
5. My and my sister's names are Ashley and Nicole. My stepsister's names are Ashlie and Nicole. True story. I was known as 'Big Ashley' at my dad's house.
6. I grew up in Michigan, but consider Nashville my home. I live in neither of those places right now.
7. I am a slight hypochondriac. (Major understatement.) Even reading about people getting sick gives me the heebie jeebies. I wash my kid's hands and face every day after daycare.
8. I have always liked the number 8. Strangely, the hubs does too.
And because no post is complete without a photo. Charlie playing with his new 'Jeter Bear'.