Friday, April 5, 2013

Don't Try This At Home

If you are ever looking for a pork chop recipe, I do NOT recommend this one.



It looks great, but looks can be deceiving. It led us to McAlister's at about 8:15 pm, with a cranky baby, last night.



Failed recipes are always a bummer, but it was worth it to hear the hubs hem and haw about how it 'wasn't that bad', and I 'made a good effort'. I finally told him it was just a last minute recipe I found online, and he breathed a sigh of relief and admitted it was disgusting.

Luckily, this guy enjoyed his dinner:


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl -- you're so sweet. I want to reply to your comments on my blog but you are a "no-reply blogger" email me @ kaylapeveler1991@gmail.com and I'll help you fix it!! ;) PS I loooove McAlisters Deli.

    ReplyDelete