Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Can't Believe

I Can't Believe...how many gray hairs I keep finding. I'm too young for this!

I Can't Believe...I got a medical bill AND a letter telling me it was late...on the same day.

I Can't Believe...I forgot my own phone number last week. Like couldn't write it down because I had no clue what it was.

I Can't Believe...Josh let me teach him how to sew last week, and he sewed a hole in his jacket pocket. I kinda learned as I 'taught' him. I guess I could say we both learned.



5 comments:

  1. Haha, love this. I don't think my husband would ever let me teach him how to sew. Although surprisingly enough, my brother just taught himself last week how to sew with my mom's sewing machine..and he figured out 4 different stitches (and I have been sewing a lot longer with the machine and still only know one stitch!). Plus he figured out how to use the regular sewing machine to sew leather. I guess wanting to make your own leather gun holster really boosts the interest in sewing if you're a guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I am so impressed with your brother! I definitely do NOT know how to use a sewing machine! haha My husband just said 'I guess this is a skill I should have.' He was quite proud of his work. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, I've forgotten my phone number too! Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blame 'New Mommy Brain'! We can blame that for a little while longer, right?! :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete